Sunday, January 29, 2012

WHISK @ Empire Shopping Gallery

That wholesome high immediately came to our mind when we visited WHISK. The sweet treats won't leave you with the jitters of a sugar high as it is wonderfully balanced. 
Macaroons 
Pick your stool and be ready to be Whisk away...
Moist, buttery and rich Swirled Butter Cake. Colorful swirl added visual drama to this grown up  cake.

Hummingbird Cake - such a lovely name. This moist and tender cake is packed with chopped pecans, crushed pineapple and mashed bananas. 
Latte


Americano
Verdict: SOMEWHAT SMITTEN

9 comments:

  1. another good place for me to drool over beautiful desserts :)

    Latest: Pay CNY Charge Before You Dine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my faves when we're at The Empire. Leaves me on a sugar and caffeine high each time I visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. i find the cakes a tad too sweet without a cup of dark coffee

      Delete
  3. Yummy cakes! The coffee art could look better though hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Granny's Cake with Butterscotch Cream Cheese" ... that sounds tempting! must be a secret/beloved family recipe, heheh :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking to have a taste of macaroons. I've seen them a lot in many blog posts in many bloggers in Malaysia hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a popular one at Empire and I have seen it too though I have not tried because I don't fancy desserts. However, I can stop admiring the macaroons, the colors are so awakening and lovely sight.

    ReplyDelete